Thursday, December 18, 2008

The December sock club yarn is ready!

My deep apologies for being about a week behind on this (I've asked Sharon to smack me the next time I decide I want to do a complicated dye job the same week that I also want to put the class schedule together, especially if I want to do all of that between major holidays...) but the December sock club yarn is ready. If you are out of town, your yarn has been mailed to you, and I think the person who has to wait the longest (depending on the Royal Post) should get hers by the Friday or Saturday after Christmas. The in-town people have been notified via Ravelry that the yarn is ready for them to pick up.

IMG_2125

Here is a picture of the undyed yarn (not black & white this time! Just... white!). This month’s selection is a new base for us; a 65% merino/35% bamboo yarn. We hope you like it! I've already started knitting with mine, and as soon as I hear from everyone that they've gotten theirs, I'll post a picture of the socks-in-progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I can't wait, I love bamboo yarn!

:)