Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August Sock Club is ready!

Please enjoy this black-and-white teaser photo -

IMG_0662

If you’re in the sock club and if it’s being mailed to you, start looking in your box by early next week.

If you’re in the sock club and usually pick up, I have a couple of options for pick-up.

- I will be at the Stitch ‘n’ Bitch at Books-a-Million on NW 13th Street this Sunday, August 15th, from 2-4:30.
- I will be at Wild Iris Books on University Avenue for Third Thursday Night Spinners a week from tomorrow, August 19th, from 5-7 PM.
- If neither one of those times/locations are good for you, please drop me a line with your address and I will happily put it in the mail for you.

And stay tuned for information next week on the next upcoming sock - AND LACE - clubs!

1 comment:

merrie alynn said...

Lace club! Lace club! If you weren't so amazingly wonderful, I'd say you were evil.